A Commitment To Personal Service
When you hire us, you will always have an attorney working on your behalf.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Including divorce, custody matters, post-judgment modifications and other issues most important to your family
Professional, effective representation for misdemeanors and felony charges, DUI and traffic violations
Negotiations and trial representation to help the injured recover full and fair compensation after an accident
We Start By Listening
Serving Our Clients With Experience And Dedication
At the law firm of Hottenroth, Garverick, Tilson & Garverick, Co., L.P.A., in Galion, we provide a full range of legal services for individuals and families throughout north central Ohio. We are a law firm of distinction, with a team of lawyers and legal professionals recognized for providing quality legal counsel backed by the highest levels of client service.
“We never forget that your legal problem is the most important concern you are facing right now. Our team will work hard to help you get the right resolution so you can move on with your life with confidence.” Attorney Stephen F. Tilson
Contact Us To Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney At No Initial Cost
Whatever legal challenge you are facing — criminal defense, divorce, estate planning or a personal injury claim — you can trust the law firm that has earned distinction for our integrity and dedication to client service. Call our offices on South Market Street in Galion at 419-468-5044 or use the convenient email contact form to arrange a free consultation.
Personalized Service And Practical Solutions
Free Initial Consultation
Keeping You Informed And Involved Throughout Your Case