Unfortunately, there is no uniformity on this. For example, currently executed deeds in Ohio have to be notarized but not witnessed, wills have to be witnessed but not notarized, living wills have to be either witnessed or notarized, contracts generally do not have to...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.