Going through a divorce can create a rollercoaster of emotions. Separating from your spouse might be the best solution for both of you, but that doesn’t mean that breaking ties is going to be easy. Plus, you may experience a variety of highs and lows while separating...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: November 2020
There are many problems you can fix and tasks you can accomplish without the help of a professional. In most cases it’s cheaper and more effective to DIY certain projects rather than going through the trouble to hire someone to help. However, there are other projects...
When hearing the term “estate planning,” many people only think of drafting a will to distribute their possessions to loved ones after they die. While a will can be an essential part of an estate plan, estate planning encompasses many other documents outlining your...