Even if you believe that you are a responsible driver when it comes to drinking and operating a vehicle, it is still important that you understand the DUI laws in your state. While DUI (driving under the influence) is the most commonly used term for laws relating to...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: January 2021
In moments of intense stress, humans tend to make decisions based on previous knowledge rather than their current surroundings. It can be hard to analyze and interpret all the information coming at you in a short amount of time after a traumatic event. That's why, for...