The end of a relationship is never simple, but it is a particularly difficult time for married couples. Moving on from a failed or unhappy marriage requires not just addressing the practical concerns of separating your life from your spouse's but also the legal...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: December 2021
You have carefully thought things through regarding your medical care if you fall into a permanent coma. And you have let family and trusted friends know about your wishes. A series of discussions you had with them should have it all covered. Or so you think. As it...