People often romanticize the idea that someone might leave behind a hidden or handwritten will. The media loves to use the idea of a family member finding a previously unknown, handwritten will tucked under someone’s day planner or hidden in a safe behind a painting...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: January 2023
Most estate have to go through probate. You may think that because it is likely your estate will have to go through probate anyway, it is not worth the time or expense to have a will created. However, it is almost always better to have a will in place before you die....