Experienced Lawyers For All Your Estate Planning Needs
It is never too early or too late to start planning how you intend to handle your estate when you are retired or after your death. Whether you are just starting out with your new job and family or need to modify your plan due to a major life event such as marriage, divorce or the birth of a child or grandchild, don’t put off getting the documents in order.
At the law offices of Hottenroth, Garverick, Tilson & Garverick, Co., L.P.A., in Galion, we can handle all of your estate planning and probate law needs. People in north central Ohio have been trusting us with their estate law needs for more than 50 years. We are diligent, experienced and offer a full range of services to help you protect your family’s financial legacy.
Our estate planning services include:
- Initial drafts of last wills and testaments
- Modified wills
- Irrevocable living trusts that allow you to decidContact Us To Learn More In A Free Consultatione how assets should be distributed to loved ones and charitable organizations while you are alive
- Testamentary trusts set up to distribute assets according to your specific instructions upon your death
- Revocable trusts that allow you to retract funds from the trust in the event of financial need
In addition to estate-planning legal instruments, we also offer documents to help your family plan for making decisions at a future date, including:
- Advance health care directives, living wills
- Medical powers of attorney
- Durable financial powers of attorney
We Are There For You Now, And When Your Family Will Need Us Most
Even with careful planning, estate assets sometimes end up under the control of probate courts. If you recently lost a loved one and need help with probating the will or handling the final administration of the estate, our probate lawyers are ready to help.