Family Law Attorneys Who Keep Your Family First
The lawyers and staff of Hottenroth, Garverick, Tilson & Garverick, Co., L.P.A., in Galion, Ohio, understand that when a family faces a legal challenge, its entire world may be turned upside-down. Children may be watching their home life collapse. Spouses face emotional anxiety. Their financial security may even be crumbling. We never forget that helping our clients through tough legal challenges isn’t just about the law. It’s about their family.
Experienced Divorce And Dissolution Lawyers
Backed by decades of experience, our lawyers and professional staff are ready to guide you through the most complex divorce or other family law issue in Crawford County and surrounding communities in north central Ohio. Our lawyers offer the unique combination of decades of experience, a reputation for integrity among opposing attorneys and judges and the in-depth knowledge to seek practical solutions that make a long-term difference.
Our full range of Ohio family law services includes:
- Divorce and dissolution of marriage, including contested litigation and uncontested, mediated settlements out of court, and advising clients in pre-divorce planning and separation agreements
- Children’s issues, including custody decisions, parenting rights and child support disputes
- Orders of protection and restraining orders, issues related to domestic violence
- Post-divorce modifications to custody and visitation, child support and spousal maintenance (alimony) judgments
- Prenuptial agreements and post-marital contracts
- Move-away, custodial parent relocation petitions
- Stepparent adoption and termination of parental rights
- Name changes and post-divorce estate planning strategies and modifications
Giving You Confidence That You Have Hired The Right Law Firm
“Throughout your family law matter, you will work directly with your attorney. In the event of a conflict that will not allow your own lawyer to be present in court, we will have another attorney by your side. You can count on clear and honest communication from our firm and you will be empowered to remain in control of decisions affecting the outcome of your case.” Attorney Stephen F. Tilson
Contact Our Offices In Galion To Start The Discussion
We offer a free initial consultation to review your family law needs and explain our services. Call us at 419-468-5044 or complete and submit the email contact form to request a return phone call from a member of our professional staff.