A Felony is any charge in Ohio that is punishable by 12 or more months in prison. Felony charges are processed through the Court of Common Pleas. A misdemeanor charge in Ohio is punishable by no more than 6 months in the County Jail. Misdemeanor charges can be processed through the Court of Common Pleas or by other lower Courts such as County Court or Municipal Court.
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.