To the average parent considering a divorce, the hardest thing about the future is the idea of allocating parenting time. Having kids together generally means that a clean break during divorce isn’t an option. You need an arrangement that sets rules for parenting. The...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Going through a divorce can create a rollercoaster of emotions. Separating from your spouse might be the best solution for both of you, but that doesn’t mean that breaking ties is going to be easy. Plus, you may experience a variety of highs and lows while separating...