Maybe your spouse just filed for divorce, or perhaps you are in the middle of a breakup with the other parent of your children whom you never married. Whether or not you got married, you will remain connected for the rest of your lives through the children you share....
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
One of the most emotional and difficult aspects of the breakdown of a relationship is deciding how the children’s time should be split between parents. When you are angry at your ex for things that they have said and done, it is unlikely that you view them as the...