In moments of intense stress, humans tend to make decisions based on previous knowledge rather than their current surroundings. It can be hard to analyze and interpret all the information coming at you in a short amount of time after a traumatic event. That's why, for...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
If it's October, you know that Major League Baseball (M.L.B.) fans are preparing to attend the World Series games. Football fans may have their Super Bowl, but the final weeks of October are hallowed time for devoted fans of America's pastime.Regardless of which teams...
When going to a hospital here in north central Ohio for surgery or other treatment, you might experience a flurry of thoughts and emotions. You might have all kinds of hopes regarding how your treatment will go. You also may have some worries. This could include...