If you are under investigation for driving under the influence, it’s important for you to know the steps to take to avoid serious repercussions from a conviction. It’s possible to avoid a DUI conviction in some cases, so long as you take the steps needed to protect...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Even if you believe that you are a responsible driver when it comes to drinking and operating a vehicle, it is still important that you understand the DUI laws in your state. While DUI (driving under the influence) is the most commonly used term for laws relating to...