Interestingly, I have been asked questions about this a lot. I am speaking for myself here, but I strongly suspect that the other lawyers in my firm would react similarly when asked this kind of thing. I think it is unquestionably true that a lawyer needs a backbone....
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.