Generally speaking, yes you do!A lot of people list real estate with real estate brokerage firms, and sign a document commonly called a "listing agreement." That document has very important legal rights and obligations set forth within it, and if you are not familiar...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: December 2013
If a child support payor stops paying support, is that person still entitled to visitation with the child?
Ordinarily the answer to that question is yes. However, there are other considerations. Some court orders prevent the payor from having visitation rights with the child. Incidentally, "visitation rights" is not the current term of art in Ohio, because technically that...