There are three different proceedings that can be utilized to terminate your marriage in Ohio. The first way is a "Dissolution" proceeding. This proceeding requires the preparation of a "Separation Agreement" that resolves all issues between the parties. There can be...
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.
Month: January 2014
In Ohio, most traffic charges (speeding or driving under the influence, for example) and lower level misdemeanor charges are handled at the Municipal Court level. Generally, the first hearing at which you will appear is the "arraignment." This is the court appearance...