That one is a loaded question in many ways. But, usually the answer to that is a big NO! All too often, once a contract has been signed, the terms have already been legally agreed upon, and are not subject to modification unless both parties agree. In fact, many times the agreement needs to be in writing before a modification is even enforceable. Generally speaking, the best way to avoid pitfalls related to early execution of documents, is to check with your legal counsel before you sign them!
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK :
- We are still working, but our office is not open to the general public. We will be conducting appointments and other business by phone. Call us at 419-468-5044.
- To drop off papers or payments, please place items in the slot in our back door or call 419-468-5044 to make arrangements.
- To pick things up, make credit/debit card payments, and conduct other business, call 419-468-5044.
- We are still receiving our US mail, so you can still send us things.
- We regret any inconvenience, but everyone’s safety is of utmost importance.